Company Name: Meta
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Meta is seeking an experienced facilities professional to manage and oversee event operations, amenity services, facilities programs, and expansion projects throughout the North American region.This position will play a key role in supporting Meta’s community and culture across the Americas region by executing and implementing strategies to scale employee services.The Events and Amenities Manager will partner with site leadership, cross-functional teams, and vendor partners to deliver the best-in-class employee experience. This position will have regional oversight responsibilities and will report to the Facilities Employee Services Manager for the Americas Region.
Events and Amenities Manager, Americas Responsibilities:
- Execute plan, oversight, and delivery of all employee experience services for the region including but not limited to internal event operations, amenity services, and other Facilities services.
- Manage and build relationships with cross functional teams, internal partners, and external vendors.
- Monitor IFM suppliers to ensure compliance to the Corporate Contract.
- Ensure consistent and quality design, implementation, and ongoing management of our employee experience services.
- Build strategies with a clear roadmap, drive execution to milestone goals, and effectively communicate plans and progress to management.
- Stakeholder Management: Responsible as liaison to executive management, key suppliers, and other regional service managers.
- Deliver Workplace Services per the Global Services Team roadmap. Executing and delivering these services in alignment with the global documented standards.
- Creation and execution of any locally piloted services which includes making sure there are metrics defined to measure the pilot’s success and oversight of the delivery.
- Gather and clarify feedback and other information from internal customers through various methods, research relevant guidelines, and respond to inquiries promptly.
- Provide coaching, influencing, and dispute resolution strategies to FM managers regarding Meta or FCS policies.
- Partner with vendor teams to deliver amenity programs that align with Meta’s mission and support the internal and external community.
- Participate in regional design and construction meetings for new office builds.
- Track volume of events and room utilization to ensure resources are properly managed.
- Develop procedures with cross-functional teams to support company growth.
- Ensure operational expenditures for managed sites remain within budget.
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Hospitality, Marketing, or similar field
- 7+ years’ experience in Events, and Workplace experience programs
- Background in program management and execution throughout a region
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
- Experience working in a team environment and across functional lines
- Interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Experience organizing with attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office tools, GDrive, and Events Management Software
- 3+ years of Integrated Workplace Management Systems Experience
- 3+ years of Reporting Analytics Experience
- 3+ years of Corporate Real Estate Move experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Facilities Operations (MAC, Service Center, SRM)
- Experience with facilities program management
- Facilities Third Party Experience
- Language skills: Fluent in English, Portuguese and/or Spanish
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.