Company Name: Workday
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
The Workday Experience Marketing organization delivers best-in-class, innovative and compelling integrated event experiences that drive business impact by growing brand value, strengthening relationships, differentiating Workday and delivering business results.The Event Strategy practice is responsible for leading cross-functional teams to develop integrated measurable event plans and programs aligned to Workday business priorities and marketing objectives. Our responsibilities include event strategy and experience design, event marketing communications, audience acquisition, demand generation, global field enablement and engagement, and integrated campaign alignment.
About The Role
We’re hiring an Event Strategist, reporting to the Director, Event Strategy, to support the Event Strategy practice and the development of overall program strategies, communications and sales enablement, as well as measurement functions for global events at Workday.
- Support the creation of event experiences across business groups with an audience-first perspective and event attendee journeys from pre-event to post-event
- Collaborates and supports Sr. Marcom Manager and Sr. Strategists, partnering across Workday’s marketing and sales organization
- Partner with other shared services teams including marcom, brand and creative, revenue operations and field teams, event tech and digital, customer marketing and integrated marketing
- Assist with global event reporting including post-event surveys, measurement recaps and more
- Aide in the development, coordination and implementation of marketing assets for Workday Events across our suite of digital and in-person programs for Workday proprietary events
- Ensure event marketing assets are integrated into proper systems including SalesSpot, Outreach, Social Studio, Salesforce, Tableau, Workspace (intranet) and more
- 7+ years of experience in event strategy, event marketing communications or similar role
- Skilled at cultivating relationships with internal and external partners and cross functional teams
- Proven ability working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple collaborators and concurrent programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with or supporting programs that support sales and drive pipeline
- High level of organizational and project management skills
- Adept at multitasking under pressure, with the ability to prioritize and handle a variety of projects simultaneously
- Strong work ethic is a requirement
- Ability to take initiative in problem solving and decision-making
- Success with achieving goals and OKRs
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.