Company Name: Access Intelligence
Location: New York City, NY
Type: Full Time
The Event Marketer brand at Access Intelligence is seeking a passionate Event Sales Executive. The Event Sales Executive will build strong relationships with clients and understand clients’ needs to proactively identify growth opportunities for the brand through a consultative approach.
Key responsibilities for the Event Sales Executive include:
- Achieve company sales goals for Event Marketer portfolio of products by selling live and virtual exhibit, sponsorship, and other custom packages for the brand.
- Provide strategic insights to Publisher to grow brand
- Network and connect with industry contacts (through sales calls or visits, prospecting, etc.) to establish client relationships
- Attend and represent the company at industry events
- Identify and cultivate new relationships within the industry and build sales leads
- Identify and prioritize prospective sponsors and navigate internal contacts for best sales approach.Support sales through customized proposal generation including creative development, collecting and formulating research information, and building strategic proposals that meet the clients’ goals and needs.
- Research of each potential client/organization/executive before sales meeting (also true for existing clients and accounts) to be able to help establish the unique value that our packages will provide.
- Meet with sponsors to identify objectives and determine strategy for achieving objectives. Oversee sponsor relationships to determine if sponsor objectives are being met and track satisfaction levels.
- Collect and monitor insights and feedback from clients to provide feedback to Management.
- Some travel required
The ideal Event Sales Executive will possess:
- 5+ years of experience selling events and integrated solutions, preferably in the marketing industry; contacts in industry are a plus
- Strong cold-calling and prospecting skills
- Strategic planning and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work effectively with a small team in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Office suite competent
- Proficiency in Salesforce is a plus