Company Name: Connection
Location: Hillsborough County, NH
Type: Full Time
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing Events, the Event Program Planner manages the collaboration and communication with our product management team as it relates to Marketing Activities. Assisting in creation of sponsorship program development based on event strategy and presenting marketing event concepts to Sales and Partner Management to gain support and to gather feedback for optimizing program implementation. The Event Program Planner works with Partner Managers to detailing program participation opportunities and secure cooperative funding as well as works closely with Event Planners, leading efforts to ensure partner related assets are in place for events and assists with capturing partner claiming assets and post event KPIs. Supports Event/Tradeshows tasks as needed.
Primary Job Duties
- Manages the creation of rate card development based on event strategy – value to partner.
- Works closely with Manager, Marketing Operations and Product Management leadership on gaining alignment and approval for rate card and identifying target partners.
- Works to present marketing event concepts to Sales and Product Management to gain support and gather feedback to optimize program implementation.
- Works with Product Managers to present marketing program concepts to vendor partners as needed, detailing program participation opportunities and securing cooperative funding.
- Creates and executes comprehensive communication plans, communicating with internal stakeholders, steering team and leaders, as needed, in a clear way to drive collaboration and efficiency.
- Tracks sponsorship commitments.
- Works closely with Event Planners; leads efforts to ensure partner related assets are in place for events.
- Helps to request/proof/finalize event collateral assets within Workfront as related to sponsorships.
- Supports Event/Tradeshows tasks as needed.
- Assigns POP tasks to those attending events.
- Assists with Recap forms/information to report on event KPIs.
- Manages an overall event roadmap for Pre-Event and the execution of multiple project workstreams.
- Performs all other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Skills and experience with face-to-face, virtual and hybrid event models.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment to deliver results and collaborate comfortably with all levels across the organization.
- Detail-oriented with very strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities while maintaining high quality standards.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with proven ability to build and maintain relationships and influence.
- Proven program and project management skills and abilities, and follow through.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Well versed in event planning and hospitality logistics.
- Proficiency in Event Management Software to create online event registration, generate check-in roster, create targeted event emails, manage event budget and provide event reporting.
- Strong organizational & project management skills with working knowledge of Workfront to create, assign and manage tasks with an ability to track and report progress to stakeholders and prioritize tasks as needed.
- Demonstrates excellent process skills to flawlessly execute events
- Negotiation skills with ability to secure best purchasing agreement for customers and company
- Customer oriented with ability to listen to and anticipate needs of the customer
- Adaptable with ability to shift in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Creative with ability to problem solve.