Company Name: Blockworks
Location: United States
Type: Full Time
We are looking for someone who cares deeply about crafting unique, thought provoking interviews to spearhead content development at Blockworks. This role is responsible for developing key themes to shape event agendas, crafting and executing on all aspects of conference programming, inviting key speakers and chairing our in-person conferences and our online webinars. You will work cross-functionally with other members of the events team, marketing and sales team to bring our industry leading events to life.
We host weekly webinars and are hosting three in-person conferences in 2021 in Bretton Woods, New York and London. We are going big with events in 2022 and want you to spearhead the content. You should have deep knowledge of the digital asset space, as well as an understanding of capital markets. Similar event programming experience is desirable. We want to find the best person for the role regardless of where you are located. This role is open for candidates who are working remote as well as candidates who prefer to work from our New York City office.
What You’ll Do:
- Craft event agendas thinking through key themes, topics, potential invited guests and target sponsors on a per session basis.
- Support development of event sales and marketing materials.
- Manage speaker outreach for event keynotes, fireside chats and other invited panelist opportunities.
- Support the sales team by joining late stage discussions with clients interested in discussing event content in greater detail.
- Acting as the event chair in select cases and moderating panels and firesides throughout the day.
- Manage all Webinar related content, understanding client objectives, writing Webinar titles and descriptions and creating prospective speaker lists and extending invitations to client approved guests.
- Moderating all Webinars.
- Work closely with marketing and events to drive registrations to our in-person conferences and online webinars
- Engage cross-functional partners internally, such as the sales team, to drive interest and registrations for all events
- Support our head of social media to develop a social media strategy
What We’re Looking For:
- Deep domain knowledge in the areas of: capital markets, digital assets, DeFi, market structure, asset management, and monetary history.
- Passion for crafting truly unique, meaningful interviews and content.
- A born networker who can secure big name speakers.
- A team player, you’ll work with various teams but this is truly a roll up your sleeves kind of company.
Salary & Benefits
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Competitive pay
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Remote work-station stipend
- Training & development
- Learning stipend
- Team happy hours and outings (even while remote!)
- Generous vacation and PTO policy
- Commuter benefits
Blockworks is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.