Company Name: Fiserv
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Type: Full Time
The Executive Briefing and Hospitality Center Programming is an integral part of a strategic, integrated, and effective Fiserv event organization, which is focused on designing experiences that are relevant, essential, and innovative to meet attendee needs, while continuing to drive significant and tangible impact to the business overall.This position will report to the Director, Executive Programming and Events and will serve to expand the strategic and operational event direction for key programs and meetings in the newly formed office in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey. This includes delivering flawless, dependable, professional client sales and marketing experiences for events held in the Executive Briefing, Innovation and Hospitality Center.
What You Will Do
Executive Briefing, Innovation and Hospitality Center Management:
- Coordinate all aspects and delivery of the complete client experience through a matrix-managed service delivery model utilizing the capabilities of the onsite production and catering teams and any other business partner resource required to delight the requestor for scheduled events in the Executive Briefing and Hospitality Center
- Apply advanced knowledge and expertise to create customized client engagements and briefings that focus on strategic accounts, large revenue deals, and relationship building opportunities with clients and prospects.
- Orchestrate and supervise all event activities involving service requests for Executive Briefing and Hospitality Center reservations and all associated programming
- Coordinate and interact with senior executives, business unit leadership, requesting associates, administrative assistants, and visitors anticipating and defining client needs; determine and agree upon strategies to completely satisfy and delight all event guests who visit in the Center
- Schedule and produce pre-arranged security badging and baggage handling arrangements to enhance initial client impression.
- Arrange and program electronic welcome boards for visitors in house the day of visits.
- Work to assure that all plans and functions are pre-checked prior to client’s arrival guaranteeing all details meet requestor’s requirements as well as the Centers defined operating standards.
- Manage metrics and data to provide reporting and analytics on the Center performance and value to the sales organization and provides statistics overview on a quarterly basis.
- Oversee the overall execution of programs including all pre, onsite and post event activities.
- Maintain program budgeting to align with yearly strategic goals of the Executive Briefing and Hospitality Center.
What You Will Need To Have
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Five plus years of event management experience is required
- Relevant business experiences in progressively responsible positions within the experience/events/marketing function of a major corporation
What Would Be Great To Have
- Experience in a large corporate environment with executive events and hospitality center programming
- Demonstrated skill in project management and handling multiple deadlines and schedules
- He/she will have a proven track record within a large corporate setting which demonstrates the ability to plan, to budget, and to manage the business issues surrounding events