Company Name: US Tech Solutions
Location: Cleveland, OH
Type: Full Time
The Event planner will work closely with Procurement team to develop, plan, and execute conferences, meetings and events for the clients, investors, employees or other stakeholders. Under minimal supervision, responsibilities for an event planner includes, but is not limited to: managing all details for assigned events, initiating start of work meetings, submitting event initiation forms, ordering branded giveaways and other promotional items, coordinating venues, transportation, food and beverage, producing name badges, facilitating the creation of signage and marketing collateral, negotiating relevant agreements with venues and providers, managing event tools and technologies, maintaining and managing event budgets. Success criteria include: strong analytical acumen, project management skills, ability to work independently, problem-solving and sound judgment, presentation skills, collaboration with team members at multiple levels and ability to establish reputation as a knowledgeable and responsive team player.
- Develop meeting plan by initiating start of work meetings, submitting event initiation forms, ordering branded items, facilitating the creation of signage and marketing collateral, managing tools and technologies, developing and managing budgets.
- Lead the negotiation of agreements for event goods and services including venues space, lodging, transportation, food and beverage.
- Responsible for executing the plan and effectively communicating plans and program timelines to LOB management, clients and all external parties.
- Creation and deliver event briefing materials prepared to all internal stakeholders.
- Leads the activation of tracking mechanisms for event marketing strategies and conference investments, with an eye toward continuous improvement of process and methods.
- Capture and maintain relevant event data, such as invitation lists, to allow for the post evaluation of event results.
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing team to ensure all client event and conference program elements are within corporate brand standards and meet compliance requirements.
- Understand strategy for assigned events
- Demonstrate proficiency with bank and department-specific systems
Mandatory• Bachelor’s Degree • 2 years minimum professional experience in business or event marketing
U.S. Tech Solutions, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status.