Company Name: Dice
Location: Denver, CO
Type: Full Time
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Judge Group, Inc., is seeking the following.
Job Family Description:
- Ability to plan events that can range from 10 to 500 people, with various degrees of complexity.
- Monitor/manage the project including; creation of project plans and budgets (prepare, manage & reconcile).
- Ability to lead team working on an event and direct many facets at one time.
- Collaborate and interact effectively with Firm’s senior management, middle management and customers.
- Provide strategic input and recommendations to business group on event development.
- Maintain partnering relationships with internal business partners such as Food Services, Conference -Services, Audio Visual, Security and Facilities.
- Manage all aspects of events including but not limited to: internal consulting, concept proposal development, site selection via RFP process, vendor negotiation, contract administration (including controlling risks associated with attrition and cancellation), hotel management, air/ground travel, total logistics coordination (menus, setup, decor, audio visual), creative writing for invitation, input on graphic design and website development, printing, registration management, coordination of speakers, giveaways, entertainment, activities, and travel staff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage front desk providing exclusive and memorable service to clientele attending meetings.
- Coordinate high profile meetings and events within designated center working closely with planning contacts.
- Work with vendors or internal partners in catering, audio visual and facilities to meet the clients’ expectations.
- Provide overall direction, coordination and expertise to clients when managing meetings and events.
- Establish lasting relationships with frequent users establishing a personal brand of high-level onsite service.
- Interact with various levels of senior management and LOB representatives to deliver outstanding service and a first-class experience.
- Ensure implementation of Standard Operating Procedures, ensuring standards are followed to maintain high level of customer service.
- Ensure maximum utilization of space to achieve yearly utilization goals.
- Execute pre-conference and post.
$20.00 USD Hourly – $25.00 USD Hourly