Company Name: Ascendion
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Ascendion is a full-service digital engineering solutions company. We make and manage software platforms and products that power growth and deliver captivating experiences to consumers and employees. Our engineering, cloud, data, experience design, and talent solution capabilities accelerate transformation and impact for enterprise clients. Headquartered in New Jersey, our workforce of 6,000+ Ascenders delivers solutions from around the globe. Ascendion is built differently to engineer the next.
We have a culture built on opportunity, inclusion, and a spirit of partnership. Come, change the world with us:
- Build the coolest tech for world’s leading brands
- Solve complex problems – and learn new skills
- Experience the power of transforming digital engineering for Fortune 500 clients
- Master your craft with leading training programs and hands-on experience
- Execute strategic event planning that will help drive engagements, deepen collaboration, and support developer engagements.
- Ability to work across all levels within the organization; including vendor staff, partner teams and senior executive leadership as they deliver content virtually and visit the locations globally.
- Ensure onsite operations are executed seamlessly.
- Manage ongoing communications with core internal and external partners, community organizers, show organizers, vendors, and internal cross-functional teams to ensure on-time, on-budget, and aligned execution.
- Leverage best practices for event booking and impeccable data entry.
- Manage and moderate online events.
- Manage event logistics for in-person events.
- Build connections internally and externally to collaborate and leverage other key initiatives and programs to maximize impact.
- Manage and update the social media channels.
- Exceptional cross-group collaboration skills – In this role, you will need to successfully work independently across many organizations (external and internal) and people
- Planning, Organizing, and Executing – You should enjoy and be effective while running multiple work streams with different cadences and stakeholders
- Audience/Customer focus – You should have an audience-centric mindset and appreciate and prioritize engagement with internal groups and the external research audience.
- 2-4 years of experience in event management or project management and organizational skills including creating and maintaining master project and program plans, marketing and communications plans, managing to a budget and schedule, and tracking and mitigating risks.
- You should be incredibly detail oriented and have a passion and interest in technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Background in virtual and in-person events, customer service, attention to detail, and comfortable working independently.
The salary for this position is between $54,000 – $74,400 annually. Factors which may affect pay within this range may include geography/market, skills, education, experience, and other qualifications of the successful candidate.