Company Name: Hitachi Energy
Location: Raleigh, NC (Remote)
Type: Full Time
Hitachi energy is seeking an Administrative Assistant for its Raleigh, NC location. This role provides a great opportunity for a highly organized team player who can effectively balance a wide range of responsibilities for Hitachi Energy’s Raleigh office and beyond. This role will support senior leadership positions in the Communications, Finance and Human Resources, as well as others. The position will work with numerous contacts in the US country and North America region organization. Responsibilities will include facilitation of legal documents, support of meetings, maintaining facility procedures, supporting of employee and customer events, HR administration and general administrative support. The successful candidate will have outstanding professional communication skills and bring a proactive approach to the position.
- Handling of highly time-sensitive corporate legal and financial documents, including proactively organizing the needed executive signatures, following of required procedures for recording and express mailing of documentation.
- There will be additional fiduciary administrative support responsibilities for the Hitachi Energy USA Inc. Board of Directors.
- Support the onboarding of new leaders by ordering computers, cell phones, etc. and provide initial access and systems learning.
- Handling of HR inquiries from employees, data analysis and validations, expediting of various HR deliverables.
- Internal and external event support, including scheduling, exploring potential event locations for local events and planning and team participation for various employee activity events.
- This position will partner with the Executive Administrative Assistant (EAA) for the Executive Vice President and Head of North America for Hitachi Energy to provide support in various areas as needed.
- Support the Site Manager for the Raleigh office in established protocols and communications.
- Provide support for the Customer Experience Center in Raleigh, working with internal meeting organizers to ensure safety protocols are understood.
- Ordering and coordinating catering needs when customers or other external parties are involved.
- For internal meetings, this position will provide various information to the meeting organizer such as parking pass details for the building and catering options for the event lead.
- General administrative support, including purchase order creation, meeting logistics, creating correspondence, problem resolution, etc. Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- High School diploma and 5 to 8 years of experience or a special combination of education with experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Experience in handling confidential information related to both employees and organization strategy.
- The successful candidate must be a team player able to effectively work and communicate with employees from all functions and all levels within the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and support various members of the executive management team.
- Strong acumen of Microsoft Office suite and other software programs. Excel proficiencies including formulas and pivot tables. Ability to compose correspondence.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Highly organized planner. Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize responsibilities.