Company Name: Techtronic Industries
Location: Little Rock, AR
Type: Full Time
Entry Level Sales & Marketing position. Seeking recent college grads.
TTI is fast-paced, our team is high energy, and we reward out-of-the-box thinking to foster innovation in order to be the best in our industry. We provide a multi-faceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge and reward you.
You will drive sales and market our premier product lines within some of the world’s largest retailers. This position will allow you to enhance your selling, marketing, merchandising, account management and communication skills while launching your career in a fast-paced and extremely rewarding company!
Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus and drive provides TTI with a powerful platform for sustainable leadership and strong growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling innovation. Our products include professional power tools and accessories, outdoor power equipment and floor care. Our brands include Ryobi®, Milwaukee®, HART®, AEG®, Homelite®, Oreck®, Hoover®, Dirt Devil® and Vax®.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform best-in-class sales and service to consumers while demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for TTI products.
- Maximize sell-through of HART®, Ryobi® and Milwaukee® brands by properly merchandising point of purchase material.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives and promotional activities.
- Strengthen and maintain positive relationships with customers, Team TTI Management our retail partners.
- Maintain regular contact with assigned store associates and management to cultivate strong relationships.
- Monitor weekly sales and analyze monthly results to identify additional opportunities and understand the competition.
- Participate in the TTI Training Program and implement all acquired skills to deliver results.
- Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions and demonstrations to educate store associates, management and customers.
- Professionally communicate with all peers, customers and management.
- Plan and execute demo events, stores walks, trade shows, etc.
- Develop primary knowledge of the market place (users, applications, products, competition, and channels) to effectively analyze market potential and communicate competitor market data.
Note: Employee’s duties and responsibilities are not limited by the above. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by employee’s supervisor. In addition to the basic requirements of the position, all employees are expected to meet the company’s goals of continual improvement in the areas of knowledge, skills, processes and quality.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in retail sales, field sales or customer service required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Relocation may be required for future promotional opportunities.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship or restrictions
- Applicant should be a self-motivated team player with strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Applicant must be MS Office proficient.
- Capable of lifting and transporting heavy tools (up to 50 lbs.) and requesting assistance as needed. Capable of reaching and/or lifting overhead in addition to ascending/descending ladders to move product. Capable of using hands to maneuver small objects, assemble tools and build displays.
TTI offers a competitive salary and a full-time benefits package which includes medical, dental, disability and life insurance. We also offer paid time off and paid holidays, tuition assistance, 401K matching program, company vehicle, smartphone and a bonus program. Locations available Nationwide.