Company Name: Tanium
Location: United States
Type: Full Time
The Event Marketing Specialist is an integral part of the Events Team in the timely execution of Tanium’s largest global programs and events. This person is responsible for supporting the Program Managers by taking the lead on a variety of aspects including asset creation, project management, reporting, and liaising with other areas within the organization. The ideal candidate must be a passionate individual who loves being a part of a winning team and requires organizational skills and a high attention to detail. This person should also have an interest in learning about the various aspects of event management and reporting.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist the program managers in creating digital assets for events such as, internal websites, invites, landing pages, and registration forms.
- Assist the program managers in creating project timelines for events and then managing the timelines so that deadlines are met.
- Assist the program managers by project managing the logistical elements of large industry and internal events.
- Coordinate with the Events team and other departments to schedule meetings as needed for large initiatives.
- Manage the procurement process to ensure that budgets and contracts are approved in a timely manner.
- Manage and monitor Marketing Events Calendar to ensure timely and accurate posting of events.
- Provide KPI reporting on events and programs as needed.
We’re Looking For Someone With
- 3-5 years of marketing or administrative experience.
- Passion for working on a broad variety of events, including user or developer conferences.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
- Must be positive and self-motivated with a proven ability to effectively with other groups within the organization as well as third party vendors.
- Demonstrate excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience working with Marketo, Hubspot and Eloqua.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or equivalent experience.