Company Name: Milestone Technologies, Inc.
Location: New York City, NY
Type: Full Time
Milestone technologies is hiring for Event Marketing Program Manager based out New York City (Onsite) for one of our clients and its an urgent need and they are looking for someone to start asap. Milestone Technologies is a global IT managed services firm that partners with organizations to scale technology infrastructure and services, drive digital transformation, and increase shareholder value. We specialize in providing Digital Workplace Services, Application Services and Consulting and Private Cloud Services and Data Center Operations.
- Project Coordination and Communication:
- Ensure effective communication among team members and stakeholders.
- Facilitate regular meetings, provide project updates, and ensure that all team members are aligned with project goals and timelines.
- Additionally, they should collaborate with the marketing team to gather requirements for projects, understand target audiences, and ensure smooth communication channels for effective project execution.
- monitor project progress, track key deliverables, and ensure that projects are completed within the allocated timeframes and budget.
- Event Marketing Leadership:
- Take the “marketing” lead in events that target and engage developers
- Collaborate with Dev Eco PGMs, PAs and PMMs to develop and execute effective marketing strategies for these events to reach their stated goals. This includes creating compelling event messaging, coordinating social media campaigns, and identifying appropriate channels to reach the target developer audience.
- Brand excellence
- Ensure adherence to Client brand guidelines for all marketing materials, promotional videos, designs, and other assets.
- Maintain a high standard of quality across all marketing deliverables to reflect the excellence of the Client brand.
- Collaborate with design teams, content creators, and stakeholders to ensure that all brand elements are consistently and accurately represented in promotional materials.
- Provide guidance and feedback to internal and external teams to ensure brand consistency and elevate the quality of marketing materials.
- Bachelors degree in a Marketing field, or equivalent experience
- 6 years of experience in event marketing, with a focus on communications and program management, program marketing
- Experience in planning, managing, and executing global marketing programs
- 4+ years of event strategy experience
- 4+ years of copywriting experience 4+ years of stakeholder management skills
- 4+ years managing design work (not execution, but writing the brief, approving design, brand alignment, etc)
- Experience working with developers and/or startups
The estimated pay range for this position is USD $58.00/Hr – USD $64.00/Hr and is a Non-Exempt role.