Company Name: CloudBlue
Location: Miami, FL
Type: Full Time
As the world’s largest cloud platform provider, CloudBlue orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions. CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, powering service provider marketplaces totaling more than 30 million seats globally.
At CloudBlue, you will join a dynamic, multicultural company led by forward-thinkers. We have a fast paced and agile environment offering start-up energy with the freedom to be creative and make a difference while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro. At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. We work hard, laugh together, and support each other as we pursue massive opportunities in the cloud market.
We are hiring an Event Marketing Planner who is self-motivated, driven, and results oriented. You will be responsible for the organization and delivery of CloudBlue global events. These events include but are not limited to conferences, meetings, trade shows, incentives, team building activities and product launches. The selected talent will support a team of internal/external industry professionals with the logistics organization and delivery of CloudBlue’s complex multi-day, multi-element events in amazing places all over the world including Barcelona, Sydney, Mexico City, and London to name a few. Event attendee numbers will range from 10 to 2000+ attendees. This position is accountable for the determined financial plan, results, and reconciliation related to these events; manages client expectations with the team including the CloudBlue Sr. Manager Marketing, Head of Events and is the single point of contact with the client.
Cloud Global Events Mission Statement:
Conceptualize and execute high-value global customer event experiences & activations resulting in satisfied customers for CloudBlue businesses.
- Support the execution of online and in-person events
- Deliver memorable event experiences to prospects and customers at industry trade shows and events exclusive to CloudBlue customers and prospects
- Think outside the box to continue elevating event experiences, differentiating CloudBlue from the competition, and increasing brand awareness across the industry
- Implement formalized processes to improve collaboration between events marketing and other business units within CloudBlue (e.g., Sales, Customer Success)
- Support open sales opportunities with personalized, high-touch, account-specific marketing programs, focused on the delivery of the right messages to the right people at the right times
- Assist with account research and planning, development, and execution of new campaigns
- Manage inventory of all promotional/gifting items from activations within the events organization.
- Closely work with various vendors & Internal team warehouse storage facilities to track, ship, consolidate and provide reporting on a bi-weekly basis.
- Manage Cloud Events Team Calendar including Internal and Industry events and maintain future years outlook.
- 2+ years of marketing, experiential and/or events experience
- Be highly motivated and capable of simultaneously managing and executing multiple projects for various audiences.
- Be commercially driven and passionate about driving business performance and seeing measurable impact from your work
- Collaborate and build relationships across different disciplines (Sales, Customer Success, Product Management), time zones and cultures
- Be meticulously organized; you can manage multiple projects, hit deliverables on time while setting an example for the rest of your team
- Evidence of thriving in a fast-paced, ‘startup’ environment by embodying a “get it done” attitude
- Experience in problem-solving and process improvement
- Experience leading various, large group events is mandatory
- Excellent project management skills with ability to manage multiple programs and prioritize accordingly
- Experience with account reconciliation and holding events budgets
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure, work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel 20-25% of the time, job will require working non-traditional or extended hours
- Experience working closely with a direct sales team and executives
- Self-motivated, energetic, and results oriented
- This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.