Company Name: Zoomin
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Zoomin, based in Tel Aviv, New York and London and backed by top investors including General Atlantic, Bessemer, Salesforce Ventures and Viola Growth, is the leading content delivery platform, empowering enterprise customers to quickly find the product information they need.
Zoomin delivers the most relevant, product answers to each user, wherever they look for it, within a personalized self-service experience. This radically improved product content experience deepens product usage, prevents frustration-driven churn and reduces burden on support. Using proprietary analytics, Zoomin also provides actionable insights that guide decision-making across the enterprise.
Our events and conferences program is the leading revenue generator for our marketing team, as well as being a crucial channel for our brand efforts. As Events Marketing Manager, you would own the channels with the biggest impact on the company, with a sizeable budget to boot. The kind of events we are involved in run the gamut from webinars to large conference sponsorship, our public speaking program to customer dinners.
- Source, develop and execute the right events programs for Zoomin’s audiences – incl. in-person, virtual, hosted and sponsored.
- Develop and implement engagement, awareness and acceleration programs strategically aligned with and in support of sales and brand objectives.
- Research, choose, design, execute and manage programs and activities to be included as tactics in the overall marketing mix and ensure there is a cohesive pre and post plan
- Work with our sales team to coordinate pre-event lead generation and account engagement
- Work with our customer success teams to identify relevant customer advocacy opportunities and organize customer-centric events
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on impact of programs and activities onsales pipeline.
- Proactively engage with Sales to coordinate, communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs.
- Manage a large volume of diverse projects with keen attention to detail.
- Leverage data and insights in the development of marketing plans.
- Develop multi-channel marketing plan for defined region – to include events, ABM and all forms of digital.
- Manage relationships with event organizers, community leaders, branding and swag agencies.
- Develop presentation material and speaking points together with our in-house and customer thought leaders, while also liaising with our design team.
- Extremely resourceful – leveraging all resources both internal and external to drive business performance and expected outcomes.
- Hybrid work environment with expectations that the individual will be in the office minimum 4 days a week at our NYC office in Columbus Circle
- 3+ years of professional experience in B2B marketing with a demonstrable track record in field marketing or events
- 5+ years of overall professional experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, and build and maintain successful relationships internally and externally
- Highly motivated self-starter who thrives under tight deadlines; quick learner with a “roll up your sleeves” approach and strong sense of ownership
- Excellent organizational skills with keen attention to detail. Able to prioritize well and switch priorities as timelines develop.
- Excellent communication, time management, and project prioritization skills
- Data-driven – able to analyze results, provide feedback and influence future marketing programs
- Competitive OTE
- Stock options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Birth and bonding leave
Salary range – $80K
Zoomin is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.