Company Name: Yotpo
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
As Yotpo’s Event Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the events & field marketing activities in the US. You will work closely with marketing and sales teams to organize the events and to drive qualified pipeline for Yotpo.
Events is one of Yotpo’s strongest lead generation channels that helps us drive consistent pipe. We’re looking to expand our events team and streamline our efforts in field events and Account Based Marketing (ABM). We are looking for an Event Marketing Manager to oversee this channel. The ideal candidate is driven and self-motivated and has previous experience in events marketing and ABM events (incl executive dinners, MM/ENT conferences, webinars, etc).
- Manage US field and ABM events focused on strategic accounts – from planning to execution.
- Develop program plans to accelerate and support the sales pipeline, track forecast to goal and optimize accordingly to meet MQL/SAL goals.
- Collaborate effectively with the ABM demand gen manager, marketing, operations, design, content, finance, sales, customer success, and partner teams to deliver your event campaigns and meet goals.
- Oversee the logistics and budget for each event/campaign including detailed timelines, project deadlines, promotion, pre- and post-event comms (internal and external), negotiate with and manage vendors (venues, F&B, decor, swag, collateral, travel, other vendors, gifting, etc).
- Consistently measure program success and continually optimize events to drive incremental results.
- Develop and implement guidelines and protocols for conducting field and ABM events, create playbooks.
- Stay up-to-date on US MM/ENT ecommerce events calendar, competitor events, trends and update the stakeholders regularly.
- 3+ years of related experience (ABM, marketing events, field marketing)
- Experience working in a similar position at a SaaS or ecommerce tech is a huge advantage.
- Understanding of sales and lead funnel. Experience working with GTM teams to reach the goals
- Knowledge of marketing and sales automation tools such as Salesforce/Marketo is a plus.
- A highly results-oriented approach, with motivation to meet and exceed objectives.
- Ability to travel within the US if needed
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented, able to work with checklists.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and make quick, strategic decisions.
- Team player and all-around awesome person.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage for dependent/family premiums.
- 100% coverage of employee dental + vision premiums.
- Comprehensive life and disability insurance.
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy, sick time, and paid holidays.
- Equity for ALL!
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Comprehensive paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- We are now working in a flexible hybrid capacity.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, a place where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we’re all proud to belong.
Base Salary $100,000 – $120,000
Base salary ranges are determined by multiple factors unique to each candidate, including skills and local market benchmarks.