Company Name: World Wide Technology
Location: Maryland Heights, MO (Remote)
Type: Full Time
World Wide Technology is seeking a highly capable, self-directed Sales Marketing Manager to help position WWT as an innovative solution provider, raise and elevate thought and technical leadership, deepen strategic engagement partners.
WWT is offering a unique opportunity for a valued team-member to partner with our Sales and marketing teams. If you are an energetic, passionate and creative individual dedicated to creating brand awareness and promoting our exciting solutions, all with the goal of driving increased adoption within our internal and external customer base while delivering on day-to-day needs, this job is for you.
This team member will have direct access to our senior business leaders to develop strategies and gather content for developing amazing experiences for our partners, customers and employees. The role is equal parts creative, collaborative, and revenue-minded, with the flexibility to slide from setting strategy to executing on the ground with our field sales and team members. In this position, you will work closely with sales and marketing teams to create awareness and demand generation programs to achieve pipeline and revenue goals. You will also evangelize World Wide Technology and drive thought leadership content through editorials, blogs, white papers, industry and partner events. Bring us your ideas on how you can take your career and our company to the next level.
- Deliver exceptional company and customer event experiences, in partnership and in alignment with the vision set by Sales and Marketing Leadership teams
- Event examples include hyper-local customer appreciation events, executive dinner series, local/regional lifestyle/sporting/music events, local/regional tradeshows, thought leadership, etc.
- Demonstrate success in event management and project management Work in partnership with Sales and Marketing leadership to provide seamless support to regional, vertical, and national sales organizations
- Create targeted content to drive awareness including infographics, white papers, articles, blogs, podcasts, and other customer-facing materials to build awareness, drive demand generation and arm the sales team
- Institute account-based marketing plans for key accounts
- Understand business priorities and identify process improvements to create efficiency
- Drive business plans effectively with cross functional teams across company
- Assist in the planning, coordination, documentation, execution, and purchasing of promotional materials, managing requirements with creative services department
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients, and using the trends to make strategic recommendations
- Campaign ROI analysis and reporting
- 3rd party vendor management
- Onsite management of sales activities and events
- Travel as necessary to execute marketing initiatives (Up to 30% travel)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5-7 years of Marketing experience with demonstrated success in developing strategies in the direct, indirect, digital, field and account-base marketing programs
- OEM/Channel experience preferred
- Salesforce knowledge preferred
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to model a culture of accountability, transparency and data-driven decision making
- Project management experience with ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Strong relationship building skills
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT — it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled