Company Name: Vanguard
Location: Malvern, PA
Type: Full Time
The Financial Advisor Services (FAS) Events team has an exciting opportunity available for an Event Marketing Manager to join our dynamic, collaborative team. This role will be responsible for creating and delivering first-rate event experiences – inclusive of hosted and industry events, in-person and virtual – that align to key business goals, deepen relationships with advisors, promote our brand, and advance Vanguard’s thought leadership. A successful candidate will be proactive, have a strategic mindset, possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills, demonstrate comfort with ambiguity, and be able to manage events of varying formats and size.
In this role, you will:
- Own the development of individual event strategies, including determining event format, engagement strategy, and measurement KPIs.
- Ensure events are properly aligned to and in support of FAS business goals.
- Partner with marketing, sales, event planning partners, and subject matter experts through all stages of the event lifecycle to bring the event to life.
- Manage event execution and post-event activities, including equipping sales teams for follow-ups, organizing debrief sessions with partners, and communicating results.
- Stay current on event trends and make recommendations to evolve the event strategy.
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge and awareness of the investment and financial services industry.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience with the ON24 virtual platform preferred or willingness to learn.
What it takes:
- Five years related work experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.