Company Name: Validity Inc.
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Full Time
Validity has some of the world’s most innovative and beloved products in the marketing, data, and sales industries. While Validity has been in existence for just under five years, the products within its portfolio have been around for decades. This is an incredibly unique opportunity to help shape our events operations, strategy and connect with some of the best revenue leaders.
Position Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for all North American events in support of our demand generation, channel, sales, corporate, and pipeline building programs
- Define and execute quarterly event plans in support of campaign and lead generation strategy
- Plan and deliver on major tradeshows, regional events, partner events, local sales events, virtual events, and Validity corporate events
- Co-ordinate with demand generation team to set and track events budget and goals.
- Build and manage processes to optimize lead engagement, retrieval, upload and distribution
- Oversee promotions with an emphasis on coordinated pre and post event activity as well as performance measurement
- Manage and execute event logistics, coordination of staff, and tracking of expenses
- Research and execute creative plays to optimize attendance and deliver a unique and engaging experience
- Coordinate marketing resources (blog posts, social media, data sheets, PR efforts, and content) to optimize event success and grow lead acquisition traffic
- Track and communicate on overall event performance including lead response preparation for sales
- Build strong alignment and relationships with sales through recurring collaboration on events, messaging and sales plays
Required Experience, Skills, And Education
- 3+ years of event marketing experience, preferably in the Software industry
- 1+ years of experience working in a B2B environment
- Experience running virtual events and webinars
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and budgeting skills
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in ClickUp, Marketo and Salesforce
- Ability to travel up to 40% as needed
Validity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.