Company Name: Urbint
Location: New York City, NY
Type: Full Time
At Urbint, you will help us create experiences, reinforce messaging, and build brand affinity at trade shows, conferences, and other industry events by executing on our event marketing strategy. We are searching for a focused, energetic, and creative professional who can design and implement a plan for each event and build relationships with industry associations and staff.
- Coordinate the logistics, scheduling, and attendance of planned events and trade shows, including set up of exhibits, booths, and tables
- Identify new events, sponsorship and speaking opportunities where Urbint’s solutions and mission will resonate with attendees and grow sales
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Regulatory, and Sales teams to develop creative, action-oriented event marketing campaigns
- Determine, monitor and report on event performance, ensuring we can continually improve the ROI of event spend and programs and maximize impact
- Manage the purchase and delivery of banners, brochures, and other materials
- 5+ years of relevant event marketing experience, specifically targeting enterprise B2B accounts at trade shows and other industry events
- Demonstrated experience managing and executing on large portfolios of events
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales and Product organizations
- Self-starter with the ability to make significant progress with minimal direction
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for logistics and coordination
- Collaborative team player excited to work on big problems
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside the box
What We Offer
- Mission Driven – Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities more resilient.
- Top Compensation – Competitive compensation package.
- Best in Class Medical Coverage – 100% benefits and premiums paid.
- Prime NoHo Location – Our office sits in the heart of NYC’s historic NoHo district and is just minutes away from the BDFM and 6 subway lines.
- Health Perks – Gym reimbursement and citibike membership.
- Strong Culture – collaborative office focused on teamwork, humility, and hustle.
- Catered lunch on Thursdays, plus a kitchen filled with snacks and drinks.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.