Company Name: Twilio
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time
This position is needed to lead sales engagement, as well as support employee and attendee experiences, for Twilio’s flagship user conference SIGNAL. The right candidate has strong communication skills, is energetic and positive, and enjoys creating engaging programs that drive customer engagement. This is an opportunity to join a growing team and make a significant contribution to the concept and build of our largest customer and developer event of the year.
In This Role, You’ll
- Document objectives and goals for sales and employee teams to provide clear direction on how to make SIGNAL a world class event and engage our customers along every step of the attendee journey
- Understand highest priority goals and manage time appropriately to ensure deadlines are met
- Collaborate to support both team and workstream leads with data and communication needs
- Plan and execute sales meetings with key stakeholders to ensure all teams are aligned with major milestones
- Manage ancillary attendee groups from initial communication through registration process
- Reporting and data analysis in SFDC
- Partner with cross functional teams to provide event day support from employees
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn’t followed a traditional path, don’t let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Ability to present a point of view with strong data analytics to influence teammates at a story level
- Create a sense of urgency where needed to stay on track with important milestones and deliverables in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience using Google Suite, Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau and Swoogo.
- 3+ years of professional experience in event management or field marketing
- Experience in delighting customers during virtual, hybrid, and in-person events