Company Name: Trimble Inc.
Location: Princeton, NJ
Type: Full Time
The Event Marketing Manager will assist in the planning and execution of customer-facing virtual and in-person events including trade shows, webinars, and the annual Insight Tech Conference + Expo. At times you will lead and own events/projects from start to finish, and at other times, you will own portions and work under another lead. You will be a part of the Marketing Team, report to the Sr. Event Strategist, work closely with other members of the Events Team, as well as senior members of our Sales Team, and company stakeholders.
- Assist in the planning and execution of customer-facing virtual and in-person events including trade shows, webinars, and our annual Insight Tech Conference + Expo.
- Coordinate key trade show components such as securing sponsorships and booth space, registering attendees, ordering booth services, and partnering with our booth vendor to make necessary updates to booth properties and organize shipment to shows and events. Follow established processes, but also contribute to the “always improving” spirit of the Events Team.
- Manage and adhere to annual budgets with detailed tracking and monitoring of expenses.
- Create and execute detailed show plans for each event and facilitate pre and post-event meetings to ensure alignment, prepare for and review event details.
- Lead cross-functional efforts to set and execute show-related goals and objectives.
- Work with appropriate stakeholders by event to set SMART goals, determine who is responsible/accountable for meeting event goals and track, review and distribute results.
- As needed, assist in project management of both hosted and sponsored webinar opportunities to ensure that objectives and timelines are met.
- As needed, take the lead as primary project manager of large scale projects that provide the foundation or infrastructure for our events.
- As needed, assist in the coordination and execution of a virtual webinar series.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of our Insight Tech Conference + Expo; a 3.5-day annual event for 2,000+ attendees that includes educational sessions, an expo hall, evening entertainment, and networking opportunities.
- This role will oversee planning of key portions of the scope of the conference.
- Produce trade show participation and events with a constant focus on ways to streamline planning process, efficiently and effectively document and communicate a multitude of details across teams/stakeholders and better track outcomes and impact – this role plays a key part in helping the Events Team to always be evolving.
- 3-5 years of experience in trade show and event management
- Highly organized, strategic planner, and maintain extreme attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a collaborative, team-based environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at a high level with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to approximately 35%
- Responsive and able to continue to see deliverables through or drive pieces of projects while managing multiple events, and when applicable, while traveling onsite for other events or work-related meetings
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Strong project management skills required
- Strong communication and business writing skills
- Proficient in Google Suite of products (Docs, sheets, slides, etc.) is a plus
- Experience in Monday.com is a plus
Trimble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and embrace our candidates’ diversity and take affirmative action to employ and advance individuals without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), national origin, marital status, genetic information, and all other legally protected characteristics. We forbid discrimination and harassment in the workplace based on any protected status or characteristic. A criminal history is not an automatic bar to employment with the Company, and we consider qualified applicants consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. The Company is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs in our job application procedures.