Company Name: TokenEx
Location: United States
Type: Full Time
TokenEx is looking for a creative, organized, & hands-on Event Marketing Manager responsible for strategizing, executing, and analyzing various events, including conferences, trade shows, roundtables, and webinars. In this role, you will drive impact for TokenEx’s acquisition efforts of new customers through event marketing and oversee planning, setting up, and optimizing events. The ideal candidate is experienced in meeting revenue-based goals through integrated event programs and passionate about creating memorable experiences that resonate with our target audience to drive measurable business results. This is a remote role that reports to the SVP of Marketing.
- Define and implement event marketing strategy in alignment with company goals and brand identity.
- Efficiently manage the event budget, ensuring ROI-positive outcomes.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and product teams to define event calendar and ensure messaging and content align with broader company initiatives.
- Plan, execute, and manage industry conferences, overseeing all aspects of event management, from venue selection, vendor negotiation, and promotion to post-event analysis.
- Ensure events drive a measurable impact regarding lead generation, brand awareness, and customer engagement.
- Plan and manage effective invitation and follow-up tactics in alignment with marketing goals, which includes target list preparation, incorporation of ABM tactics and coordination with sales, partner, and customer success teams.
- Build and maintain relationships with event vendors, partners, and sponsors and ensure event assets are in alignment with marketing goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in event management and B2B marketing are required.
- Strong background in event planning with an integrated approach across a wide range of event formats.
- Proven experience delivering creative and successful events that meet defined goals and objectives.
- Self-starter, self-motivated contributor with the ability to multitask, prioritize responsibilities, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess the ability to balance strategic & hands-on, from developing a strategy to execution and optimization.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 20%+.