Company Name: Syncron
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: Full Time
We are looking for an experiences Event Marketing Manager who knows how to plan, promote, manage, execute, and measure a global marketing events strategy that drives customer loyalty and new business pipeline. In this role, you will manage online and live events for a variety of internal and external audiences. Events include our annual customer conference, sales meetings, customer councils, tradeshows, and webinars.
If you’re a passionate self-starter, highly detail oriented, a curious marketer, enjoy building things from the ground up and working with a global team sounds exciting – Syncron is the perfect place to grow your career!
- Lead the marketing events strategy from ideation to execution, managing all details for events, including customer conferences, customer meetings, virtual events, and tradeshows.
- Align the events strategy with demand generation and pipeline goals with an ABM, targeted market approach.
- Manage all logistics for marketing events including venue research, negotiation, travel accommodations, transportation, shipping, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams including sales, regional marketing managers, product, and customer success to support the logistical execution of regional and global events.
- Propose and execute creative ways to acquire audiences and promote participation before, during and after events including leveraging digital marketing channels, social media, and other mediums.
- Coordinate with marketing functions including design, copywriting, digital media to develop event landing pages, social media campaigns and related acquisitions communications.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of events and other customer marketing programs.
- Document process procedures and process flow, recommending any changes to make process more efficient.
- Build and maintain highly professional mutually beneficial relationships with Syncron customers.
- Research and identify new event opportunities that are focused on Syncron’s target market.
- Manage inventory of event materials
- 7-10 years of experience in marketing or event/meeting management for global technology focused, B2B companies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong prioritization, organization, time management, and project management skills
- Takes a proactive approach and can self-manage workload
- Able to maintain focus on priorities while multi-tasking.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, hospitality, or a related field preferred
- Ability to travel internationally as necessary
- Experience working in an international setting is preferred.