Company Name: Spectraforce Technologies
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
- We’re looking for an experienced event marketer passionate about creating impactful, experiential events that cross organizations and audiences while driving real-world outcomes using our products and programs.
- This person will be responsible for the marketing execution of virtual global and regional owned and partner events including all production, cross functional coordination, delivery of event-related marketing collateral, agency management, budget tracking and measurement.
- The ideal candidate has strong knowledge and experience with the myriad of digital platforms and tools used to bring vibrant, highly engaging and inclusive events to life. Additionally, they have the skills to work with regional partnership teams to adapt event strategies and programming to work best in-market while maintaining global connectivity and brand cohesion.
- Execute individual events that support overall strategic marketing goals, plans and key messages before, during and after the event.
- Understand the needs and motivations of b2b audiences, specifically within the telecommunications space, and related industry influencers
- Execute world-class marketing events that support strategic marketing objectives, product and program launches, and partnership goals
- Global and regional events production and marketing to drive awareness and thought leadership in the connectivity ecosystem
- Measurement strategy and implementation for events, laddering into larger business goals and KPIs
- Create compelling event A/V and design assets that ensure a high bar for creative excellence, engagement and brand cohesiveness
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including Partnerships, Product Marketing, Policy, Comms, Legal, Product, Design, agencies, partners and more.
- BA/BS degree required
- 5+ years professional experience in Marketing, Event Marketing or Product Marketing in the technology industry
- Direct experience managing or working with event production, creative and experiential agencies
- Proven experience producing large-scale, high-profile global events end-to-end
- Strong project management experience
- Deep understanding of the creative production process
- Agency experience across marketer audiences (agency, brand, creative, direct response, developers)
- Experience working in matrix and cross-functional organizations
- Analytical skills and background, with ability to use data to power marketing decision-making
- Experience writing marketing copy specifically for events, digital marketing, website, emails and other marketing communications
- Experience working with deadlines, while managing multiple programs simultaneously