Company Name: Quickbase
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Full Time
Quickbase is looking for an individual who is creative, attentive to details, and flexible to join our Events Marketing team. The events team supports tradeshow participation and manages Quickbase Flagship Events (like our annual user conference, Empower).This presents a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives on taking action and seeks a diverse events marketing experience in a dynamic tech environment. The right candidate should be at ease with tight schedules, collaborating with various team members and stakeholders, as well as adapting to and acquiring new technologies.
- Manage the management of contracts, vendors, production schedules, deliverables, logistics and budgets associated with high-visibility tradeshows.
- Help design and execute a best-in-class attendee experience at Empower and other Quickbase hosted events.
- Coordinate and manage all event components, including promotion, supporting event content, internal enablement, lead follow up and ROI reporting.
- Support internal promotion of events across the entire Quickbase org.
- Support and manage Empower sponsorship programs.
- Research event best practices, compile resource lists and develop templated assets that can be used to execute repeatable events at scale.
- 3 – 5 years of event marketing and production experience
- Logistics-oriented mindset and an innate attention to detail without the compromise of creativity
- Strong project management skill set.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Sense of humor and a positive outlook!
- Able to work independently and autonomously.
- Willingness to travel if needed (highly dependent on Covid, event support needs, etc.).
- Comfortable meeting required Covid protocols (vaccination & booster, rapid testing, onsite masking) for Quickbase office and onsite at events.
More About our Culture & Environment:
- Work with a passionate, collaborative team
- Remote work model with Hybrid option in Boston or Bulgaria offices
- Culture of Belonging & Inclusion: representative employee-resource groups, strong investment in mental health & wellness core benefits
- Generous 401(k) match and fitness reimbursement benefit
- Paid parental leave, commuter benefits