Company Name: PayPal
Location: Albany, NY
Type: Full Time
As an Event Marketing Manager within Enterprise Marketing’s Global Events & Experiences Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams within the organization to lead event programming for key Industry and PayPal owned customer events. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a newly formed team that are working to drive growth and gain brand exposure across the markets we serve, identify unique opportunities to engage our customers and prospects through innovative event formats and experiential moments.If you are an experienced Event Marketer with a keen eye for detail, sharp project management skills and a passion for creating exceptional events, that is eager to help grow our efficiencies – then our Global Events and Experiences Team is looking for you.
In your role as an Event Marketing Manager, you will
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Marketing Team and across stakeholders in Sales, Sales Enablement, Product Marketing, Brand and Comms to develop and execute innovative and impactful customer programs.
- Lead end-to-end planning for events from industry tradeshows, hospitalities, bespoke activations and thought leadership programs.
- Develop briefs, communication plans and creative tactics/executions, coordinate with internal stakeholders and external vendors and agencies to ensure activation plans, execution timelines, and deliverables are clear and stay on-track.
- Deliver a diverse range of projects that align with the business and event marketing goals, evaluate event performance and ROI including lead tracking, surveys, post-event tracking, wrap reports, and recommendations for future events.
What Do You Need To Bring
- 5-7+ years of leading and managing a wide range of events and tradeshows including strategy, planning and execution including exhibit management, event design and event marketing strategy experience (preferably in B2B and/or FinTech space). Demonstrates and contributes to “best-in-class“ event marketing and executional practices.
- Strong management of third-party relationships including sourcing, negotiating, and contracting with vendors and agencies.
- Solid budgeting and financial acumen, aligning with company procurement and contract teams internal practices.
- Exceptional knowledge of event and marketing tactics, best practices, measurement tools, and emerging technologies. Data-driven mindset focused on setting and measuring KPIs, lead gen and pipeline acceleration.
- Event tech experience including management of event websites, registration management and mobile apps.
- High-level of attention to detail for accuracy and efficiency, and exceptional organizational skills with a proactive approach.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives with a strong sense of urgency and solution focused attitude.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate concepts and details across internal and external stakeholders at all levels. Experience driving collaboration across-team program management and inclusive approach to work.
- Willingness to travel up to 15-25%.
- CMP or CMM certification a plus.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.