Company Name: Overjet
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Full Time
We’re hiring an Event Marketing Manager to oversee event strategy, management, and execution company-wide to drive both businesses (dental practice and insurance) as well as Overjet’s corporate thought leadership position. The Event Marketing Manager will be responsible for all of Overjet’s experiential marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate must be incredibly organized and able to manage budgets, logistics, and deadlines of multiple events simultaneously. They must be as skilled at building rapport and influencing as they are at negotiating. Fantastic communications skills are a must.
- Overseeing Overjet’s event and tradeshow strategy in partnership with the VP of Marketing.
- Planning and executing Overjet’s presence at all key industry events / trade shows (both in-person and virtual), including Overjet’s own annual customer event(s).
- Navigating and owning all end-to-end operations for the events, including, but not limited to booth planning, room setup, decor, swag/give-away, catering, transportation, registration, invitation / lead list management, follow-ups, etc. by setting priorities, identifying requirements, meeting deadlines, and proactively mitigating potential risks.
- Regularly communicating with key internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, clinical, leadership team) and external stakeholders (vendors, event organizers, customers, partners, etc) to ensure everyone is on the same page and serving as the point of contact to quickly address and resolve all event-related inquiries within the company, for vendors, and on-site at each event to ensure flawless execution.
- Managing venue and vendor sourcing, own contract negotiation, and event logistics.
- Managing all event budgets, timelines, and deliverables, including coordinating the delivery of all online and offline marketing collateral.
- Tracking, analyzing, and delivering reports on each event to gauge ROI, optimize Overjet’s presence at future events, and inform our overall event strategy.
- Defining and executing the events playbook with repeatable processes, documented responsibilities, and trusted vendors to streamline event operations and increase efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in event marketing / event management.
- Strong project management and organization skills with the ability to independently manage multiple initiatives at once.
- Expert interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to build event strategy in an ambitious, high-growth startup environment.
- Dental, medical, insurance, and / or B2B experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Google Suite and marketing management software (HubSpot, Pardot, Salesforce).
- Up to 25% travel per month may be required.
- Competitive Compensation and Equity
- Fully Remote Working Policy for US Based Employees
- 401k plans with a matching program
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage: 99% employee premium covered, 75% dependent premium covered
- Life and AD+D Insurance
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Optional HSA with Employer contribution
- 15 Day PTO policies and company paid holidays
- Annual Learning and Development Stipend
- Work from Home Stipend
EEOC Overjet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply!