Company Name: Outreach
Location: SEATTLE, WA
Type: Full Time
Our success is dependent on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups — women, people with disabilities, people of color, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans, and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
We are seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic event marketer to join the Field Marketing and Events team. This position is responsible for working directly on the strategy and execution of our flagship Unleash industry conference, roadshow series, and third-party tradeshows. Successful candidates will have experience with event marketing, project management, production, and cross functional collaboration. You are an experienced events manager with a strong program management background, and have deep experience with managing agencies for both virtual and in-person events. You’re also someone who stays ahead of the latest experiential innovations in the industry and are comfortable with taking calculated risks in order to drive impactful experiences. You understand how events widen brand visibility and increase touch points with high-priority targets, leads, and customers. This person must be incredibly detail oriented and possess impeccable communication and writing skills.
Location: Open to remote work within the United States with ability to travel when needed.
What you’ll do
- Support and execute overall event logistics, sponsorships, production, staffing, and internal alignment on goals for flagship events and third-party tradeshows
- Navigate and support all end-to-end operations for events & activations working closely with internal cross-functional teams such as; Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Legal/Compliance, Analyst Relations, as well as external partners and agencies
- Conduct pre event briefs, post event reports, including but not limited to attendee surveys, analytics, and lessons learned
- Work directly with the content team on speaker selection, agenda creation and management and presentation creation and management
- Support the Sr. Event Marketing Manager with agency coordination, vendor RFP and management, budget tracking, internal tech enablement
- Track individual event budgets and ensure that event contracts, quotes, purchase orders, and invoices are prepared and approved promptly
- Maintain registrations sites, communications, client meetings, mobile apps, and feedback surveys
- Work with analytics team to summarize results, key learnings and business impact(s) of events and activations, as well as create dashboards/reports to share event progress for stakeholders
- Create processes to drive effective and streamlined decision making
Qualifications and Skills
- 4-6 years experience in event management or similar role
- Experience in planning and executing tradeshows and third-party conferences
- Experience in with audience acquisition and event content management preferred
- Creative, innovative, resourceful, with a get-it-done mentality
- Exceptional project management skills with experience gaining team consensus and driving deliverables
- Deep understanding of event marketing functions in a B2B environment
- Proven track record of delivering highly effective event experiences to technical audience across geographies, languages, and time zones in both virtual and physical mediums
- Experience in designing and delivering hybrid events (coexisting mix of physical and virtual experiences)
- Proficiency in event management tools such as Bizzabo, ZoomWebinar, GoToWebinar, etc.
- Thrives in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and manage workload to strict deadlines, and operate effectively under remote management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to negotiate with third parties and partners
About The Team We are obsessed about collaborating effectively across internal teams and stakeholders, as well as our partner ecosystem to deliver Outreach experiences that enlist and inspire the market, our customers, and the analyst community. We wake up each day inspired to do our best work and remain ever curious about how to improve, evolve, and grow. Above all, we have each other’s backs.
Visit https://www.outreach.io/company/working-at-outreach to learn more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents• Flexible time off• 401k to help you save for the future• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women’s Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute’s Bringing Home Baby course for new parents• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we’re back in the office, that is!)• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status