Company Name: Nutanix
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: Full Time
The Event Marketing Manager will play a key role in the success of our user conferences and tradeshows. As a part of the Corporate Management team, you will support the successful execution of our annual user conferences, build brand awareness and drive demand ans strategy for the Nutanix presence at tier on key industry tradeshows. You will work closely with both marketing and sales stakeholders internally as well as external vendors to drive the success of our conferences.
- Plan and Execute external key Industry trade shows both in-person and digitally
- Navigate and own end-to-end operations for events working collaboratively with internal cross-functional teams – Marketing, PSM, Creative, Social, Content, Marketing Ops as well as agencies, vendors and other external event partners
- Manage budgets and timeline, including event logistics, contracts, purchase orders, fabrication/graphic/production timelines, vendor timelines and creative deliverables
- Manage vendor activity and relationships, ensuring effective communications, logistics, troubleshooting, addressing issues as they arise, etc.
- Organize staffing, registration and lodging for internal event participants
- Work closely with marketing operations to ensure optimal lead follow-up processes and metrics tracking are in place
- Analyze & provide reporting to measure the effectiveness of programs and o ptimize goals and future strategy
- Communicate results, as well as opportunities for improvement to stakeholders
- In addition this role will also work on the planning of Nutanix’s Annual User Conference .NEXT, supporting various areas including the Nutanix booth presence/solutions expo, customer activations, company store and other key components of the conference
- As part of the Corporate Events Team there will be additional corporate events, digital summits and ancillary events you will have the opportunity to work on
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in event management and marketing
- Proven experience and desire to build and execute events from start to finish
- Strong oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple events simultaneously and execute high-quality deliverables
- Experience with virtual event platforms
- Experience using data and metrics to measure performance, make optimizations, and build future recommendations and strategy
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Strong project and budget management skills
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Adaptable, flexible, agile mindset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Beneficial Experience: Understanding of Salesforce, Marketo and social media platforms
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.