Company Name: Innovid
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
The Manager, Event Marketing will oversee event production from conception to completion across all global events including strategic partnerships, local/regional sponsorships, custom events and internal events. The candidate will be responsible for shaping the annual event strategy; will work closely with and lead internal teams to execute a successful event that fuels creates brand awareness and fuels our lead generation efforts. The candidate will also be responsible for monitoring performance and reporting on weekly progress.
As the Manager, Event Marketing, you’re passionate about events and no task is beneath you. You’re detail-oriented, focused on delivering extraordinary experiences, and a team player, excited to be part of a dynamic and ambitious marketing team. You have a proven ability to manage multiple tasks at once, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively across teams. You can provide recommendations and create an evaluation criteria for vetting all potential events. You have a solid system for reporting recaps of event performance from leads, brand presence and thought leadership. You can effectively communicate the company’s value proposition and speakership topics to help the communications team identify new opportunities and submit proposals.
- Design, create and execute industry trade show, conference, and third party sponsorships for Innovid.
- Work with the leadership team to vet conference and event opportunities, research new opportunities.
- Work with international colleagues to define the strategy and process of sponsored events in regional markets.
- Evangelize corporate event standards and best practices with all teams that attend events.
- Own and activate the entirety of the sponsorship strategy and plan year over year.
- Conduct internal meetings to develop strategic and go-to market strategy for each event.
- Manage events and sponsorship budget. Complete quarterly budget reviews and ROI analysis; pivot event strategy to align with findings.
- Negotiate contracts for tradeshows, hotels, conference centers, restaurants, suites, local venues, and various types of suppliers.
- Maintain and grow relationships with conference organizers to extend and amplify marketing initiatives.
- Develop 360 activation plans for sponsorship to align with lead generation and brand awareness among key audiences.
- Research and assess new ways to drive interest at events with leads, leveraging event advertising, targeted lists, and other opportunities to get out there; test and follow-up campaigns.
- Lead the planning and execution around all aspects of Innovid’s participation and branding at sponsored events.
- Own end-to-end project management for all events, including coordinating resources cross-functionally and externally while managing deliverables for all resources involved.
- Manage internal and external communication around events and conferences.
- Work closely with other partners within the company: Sales, Operations, Product Development, HR, etc. on event logistics including KPI/goal setting, promotional campaign development, and schedule management.
- Manage onsite execution of events as well as post event follow up.
- Travel (as needed) to events to oversee on-site execution and conduct site inspections.
- Collaborate effectively with the Marketing and Sales teams and various leaders and executives in order to ensure that our events are successful, and that all prospects and clients are receiving an on-brand, best-in-industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of B2B working experience in the event planning, event management and marketing space
- Extensive understanding of the ad tech / marketing event industry; a developed network of event venues and vendors
- Knowledge of video marketing landscape is recommended but not required
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including C-level team members, entrepreneurs, investors, executives and vendors
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment with many types of people at various levels
- Experience developing RFPs, reviewing contracts and vendor negotiation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Office, Excel, Google docs and Salesforce are a plus
- Role may require up to 10% domestic travel
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; ability to multitask and effectively manage time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Acute attention to detail; demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external clients
- Proven negotiation, problem solving, organization and project management skills
- Experience handling large budgets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.