Company Name: Fluent, Inc
Location: New York, NY (Hybrid)
Type: Full Time
The Event Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing effective marketing strategies that increase brand awareness, generate leads, and drive sales through field marketing or event marketing activations. They will work closely with the sales team and business leaders to create and implement tactical plans that support business objectives and sales targets. Your role will be to ensure all internal stakeholders, vendors, agencies and show managers are working together to deliver high-quality event programs with maximized ROI.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute effective marketing events and programs to support the sales and revenue goals of the organization.
- Manage marketing budget and ensure that campaigns are executed within budget and on time.
- Plan and host online and offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities, and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Project manage speaker submission and content, speaker selection, agenda, and overall event experience with a customer-obsessed mindset.
- Strategize, build, and execute integrated marketing campaigns that drive an effective event including strategies for promotion and follow-up through; email marketing, paid and organic media, and other channels as you see fit.
- Identify industry and partnership opportunities by working closely with sales and marketing to create new lead gen and co-marketing initiatives. Lead creation of collateral, announcements, and client comms.
- Oversee management of event vendors, creative assets, budget, and end-to-end event execution to ensure a successful event and positive customer experience.
- Analyze, track, and report on event ROI based on pipeline, revenue, and MQL metrics using HubSpot and/or other tracking systems.
- Willingness to travel as needed to support event executions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing role with a focus on field or event marketing
- A master multitasker who can confidently manage several projects simultaneously, pivot projects as needs shift, meet event goals, and execute against demanding deadlines.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful event marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Proven track record of achieving business results through marketing effort
- Excels at cross-group collaboration, communication, and problem-solving.
- Experience with event planning and management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
At Fluent, we like what we do, and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition, we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered breakfast and lunch, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive compensation
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- New Headquarters with an open floor plan to drive collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans and transit/parking programs
- 401K with competitive employer match
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year
- Educational and social events
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
$105,000 to $115,000 – The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Fluent salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.