Company Name: Enverus
Location: Austin, TX
Type: Full Time
Enverus is the leading energy SaaS company delivering highly technical insights and predictive/prescriptive analytics that empower customers to make decisions that increase profit. Enverus’ innovative technologies drive production and investment strategies, enable best practices for energy and commodity trading and risk management, and reduce costs through automated processes across critical business functions. Enverus is a strategic partner to more than 6,000 customers in 50 countries.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Marketing Events, the Event Marketing Manager (Global), is, above all, a project manager who manages assigned events (trade shows, product launches, webinars, hosted events) to maximize the impact of highlighted technologies and within the context of larger marketing communications activities and campaigns to promote Enverus as the recognized “thought leader” in its key sectors. The Event Marketing Manager understands logistics, marketing, and communication, bringing enthusiasm, fresh ideas and impeccable organizational skills to an amazing culture and helps the team not leave anything about an event to chance. They will work closely with marketing leadership to determine key events, handle attendance from start-to-finish (registration, attendance, etc.), and prove return on investment (ROI). They are empowered to innovate through collaborative problem solving and process improvement. Five to seven years of experience in event marketing/management required, with a passion for corporate planning.
- Work with director of marketing and marketing executives to develop event strategy and objectives; spearhead initiatives to meet objectives based on lead generation, customer advocacy, and more.
- Drive marketing influenced pipeline and generated MQLs through onsite activations and support of the sales team
- Analyze, track, and report on event ROI based on predetermined pipeline, revenue, and MQL metrics using CRM, email marketing, project management, and similar systems
- Develop event strategies with these teams based on objectives like lead generation, increasing product usage/speeding customer onboarding, and customer advocacy.
- Responsible for all pre-show planning and management of event coordination including but not limited to: internal team training for the event (elevator pitch, demos, etc.), securing hotel rooms and flights, support materials, pre- and post-show communications with internal event team, attendees, prospects, customers, and partners
- Partner with content team to develop strategies leveraging existing content and access to industry communities to promote events and tradeshows
- Interact and collaborate with event team members, key decisions makers and accountholders
- Work with in-house designer to ensure event display accurately represents the Enverus brand
- Support overall department strategy and collaborate with events team to execute world class events
- Manage and drive event production schedules with internal and external partners.
- Coordinate show services, marketing materials, accommodations, transportation, badge registrations, onsite services, technical services, booth setup, product placement, etc.
- Work with the individual Product Lines, Sales teams, and Integrated Marketing to develop plans for communicating the Enverus offering aligned to selected industry technical challenges, domains, themes for the specific trade shows and events
- Provide written summaries evaluating tradeshow success and future opportunities for improvement
Competitive Candidate Profile
- 3-5 years of related marketing experience in a SaaS Company
- Proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including strategic planning, conference, and trade show planning – virtual/hybrid planning experience a plus
- A sense of humor, tenacity, & grace under pressure
- A strong ambassador of our culture – #ONETEAM mentality
- Self-starter with flexible mindset, capable of adapting to new projects and internal processes quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, adapting work environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and deadlines
- The right candidate must be highly organized, very attentive to details and able to proof and check their own work. They must work quickly and consistently
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team
- International event experience and familiarization with GDPR regulations
- Metric driven and had the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Strong organizational, planning, and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Effective organizational, project, team, and time management skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up, budgeting, and time management skills
- Ability to receive feedback and engage in continuous self-improvement