Company Name: Creative Circle
Location: Arlington, VA (Hybrid)
Type: Full Time
An Arlington, VA based Association is looking for an Event Marketing Manager to join their team.
This is a hybrid role requiring one day a week in the office (Wednesday) – the office is in Clarendon and metro accessible.
Event Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Lead the execution of marketing programs and campaigns from start to finish.
- Manage the planning and execution of marketing events including in-person, virtual, and hybrid focused on client development, marketing/sponsorships, special events, in-house education opportunities etc.
- Create, and execute the development of marketing strategy and plans to increase reach of events
- Work with events and education teams to define projections and to coordinate on marketing efforts to recruit and retain exhibitors and attendees.
- Promote the brand at trade shows and industry-related events. Coordinate set-up and staffing.
Event Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 3-5+ years digital marketing experience; association preferred, Manufacturing background experience – BIG Plus.
- Experience working with marketing automation tools to execute digital campaigns.
- Experience utilizing Salesforce and Hubspot
- Experience utilizing digital platforms for virtual events
- Strong writing and communication skills.
Our client offers medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance, along with paid vacation days. Office closed between Christmas and New Years. Hybrid schedule