Company Name: Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Type: Full Time
- Up to 40% travel, remote otherwise.
Your Impact & Responsibilities
- Manage events nationwide (including thought leadership events, large tradeshows, internal events, client events, and other sponsored events).
- Oversee event production and logistics including: working with event producer, registration, attendee communications, catering, A/V production, stage design, décor, signage plans and creating event briefs
- Ensure events are properly staffed by internal SMEs
- Work cross functionally with Product Marketing to ensure messaging for each event is on target
- Manage event budget and event calendar for assigned projects.
- Interact with vendors, partners, company executives and a wide range of functional groups.
- Integrate Social Media promotion for every event to maximize exposure
- Travel nationwide to support onsite execution
- Generate pipeline tied directly to your marketing activities
- Work with the Field Sales team to ensure they know of all planned activities well in advance so they can participate with their customers
- Evaluate, measure, and report on all marketing activity effectiveness and ROI.
- Facilitate 1×1 executive meetings at all major events including securing meeting rooms, managing calendars and creating executive briefing books
Your Knowledge & Skills
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in a similar event management role.
- Exceptional budget management, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Must be self-motivated, articulate, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to participate on interdepartmental teams.
- Ability to work smart in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully.
- Must have ownership of work and be a proactive thinker.
- Must be willing to travel and work long flexible hours.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship from an employer now or in the future.