Company Name: Cadence Design Systems
Location: United States
Type: Full Time
Cadence is seeking an experienced Corporate Events Manager to join our corporate event marketing team. This person will seek out and implement technology solutions that are exciting and user-friendly increasing event experience and encouraging event engagement. The person will work hand in hand with our regional field marketing teams as well as corporate event marketing in strategizing, planning and execution of regional and global events. This position works closely with key program stakeholders including integrated marketing managers, product managers, support teams and Cadence regional field marketing.
The ideal candidate will go above and beyond to understand our attendees and how to engage with them using top-tier methods.
- Expertise in planning and executing engaging digital, hybrid and in-person events in B2B environment
- Experience in organizing user conferences including speaker management
- Experience in working with global teams
- Experience with Cvent events platform is necessary to be successful in this role
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- Ability to earn trust through performance and relationship-building
- Prior experience working in a technical business setting with engineers or in engineering simulation is a plus
- Master and become expert user of existing event platforms
- Build digital and hybrid marketing programs that include but are not limited to user groups, internal conferences, tradeshows and webinars
- Build event templates and train regional field marketing best practices
- Speaker recording management
- Build / set-up and manage mobile event apps
- Organize and troubleshoot technology during the event
- Support events onsite
- Collect event data and advise changes for future events
- Create and manage event technology budgets
- 5-7+ years’ experience in marketing communications, managing in-person and virtual events.
- A track record of successfully executed digital events including speaker recordings and speaker management
- Have an ambitious spirit to improve on existing solutions, lead event platform research and implementation of new event technologies
- Highly strategic, consultative player who can plan (think) and execute (do)
- Experience influencing and/or leading a marketing budget.
- Strong analytical approach with the desire to measure, analyze, act, and improve marketing programs
- Strong execution capability with highest standards in driving results
- Great communication, storytelling and presentation skills.
- Ability to be creative, innovative, and think in an unexpected way.
- Collaboration | Resourcefulness | Proactive/initiative
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing
- Proven ability to work closely and successfully with field marketing and support teams
- Proven ability to successfully plan and execute user groups, internal conferences, tradeshows and webinars
- Ability to work very independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytics, reporting, and written communication skills
- Rigorous attention to detail and focusses on quality of deliverables