Company Name: Botify
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Botify is looking for a seasoned, personable Event Marketing Manager who will report to the Sr. Manager, ABM & Field, and be responsible for planning, managing, and executing a suite of events that contribute to quarterly demand and revenue goals. From sponsored conferences to Botify’s owned events for prospects or customers, you’ll be responsible for boosting Botify’s presence within our target audience on a global scale, running events across North America.
You will have the opportunity to travel to the events, implement your creative ideas, and work as part of a fantastic team of passionate marketers and tech savvy innovators.
- Responsible for end-to-end field event program planning, project management, budget and logistics from initial planning to post-event program follow up, while collaborating across multiple departments
- Manage multiple events and activities simultaneously, and ensure the successful completion of each event under tight deadlines
- Deliver creative event concepts to develop memorable, unique, and scalable experiences for attendees and participants
- Evaluate the demand generation and event roadmap and ensure proper expectations are communicated to the organization
- Develop and measure success metrics including ROI and performance measurements for events and campaigns
- Align closely with sales team to deliver tailored pipeline generation programs
- Own project management tools, documentation, event calendar, and process used for executing programs & events
- Work hand in hand with Sales Development and ABM teams in executing ABM playbooks and events
- Work closely with Customer Success team to create and execute events geared towards customer retention and expansion
- Work with all marketing teams from content to digital to product marketing, ensuring seamless, customer-centric marketing execution
- Act as representative to Senior stakeholders as well as ensuring that a robust communications plan is in place to support stand attendance, lead management, sales effectiveness, and brand position.
- ABT – always be testing and measuring your events with an eye on optimizing process, budgets, and exceeding goals
What we’re looking for:
- You possess a minimum 3 years experience in an event marketing role in an innovative, fast-paced technology company.
- You are a highly creative individual with strong strategic event management experience
- You have experience supporting a sales and customer success organization
- You possess excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize on your own, and delegate tasks when appropriate
- You have a proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment and manage multiple programs and events at one time
- You can manage budgets and vendors
- You have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- You possess experience using sales and marketing technologies such as Salesforce, Hubspot
- You have the ability to travel when required
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree (preferred)