Company Name: AvidXchange, Inc.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Type: Full Time
The Marketing Events Manager is an integral member of the AvidXchange Brand Marketing & Communications team, concepting and executing events to help drive demand and promote the organization’s brand as an innovative, high growth fintech company. This position owns day-to-day management of both virtual and in-person events, working in collaboration with demand generation marketing, digital marketing and sales to execute strategic event marketing plans. The ideal candidate is creative, demonstrates excellent cross-functional project management skills, and understands the role of events in supporting overarching business objectives.
- Manage customer and prospect-facing events including virtual tradeshows and webinars, owning all event logistics, deliverables and budget.
- Build strategic event marketing plans that support quarterly demand generation goals, drive brand awareness and engage customers.
- Create engaging virtual events that set AvidXchange apart from competitors and attract key audiences with compelling digital content.
- Own relationships with external vendors that support event execution.
- Coordinate with brand experience and creative teams to develop overall event look-and-feel and messaging that aligns with AvidXchange’s brand.
- Travel based on continued monitoring of events landscape in the wake of COVID-19. Potential for in-person event management in the latter half of 2021.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience planning and executing trade shows and B2B events.
- Experience concepting and executing virtual events leveraging a digital platform.
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail.