Company Name: Autodesk
Location: Massachusetts, United States
Type: Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Event Marketing Manager to join our Brand Events & Experiences team. You will lead marketing campaigns for Autodesk flagship events that drive brand awareness, audience acquisition, and attendee engagement. You are a creative event marketer with a background in marketing enterprise technology events with audiences of 10,000+. You will report to the Head of Event Marketing, within the Brand Events & Experiences Department.
- You will define a holistic cross-channel event marketing strategy and tactical plan that aligns with growth, engagement, and business outcome goals for Autodesk’s flagship events
- Align event marketing projects with overarching demand generation campaign goals by collaborating and integrating event messaging into the broader worldwide marketing strategies to provide a unified approach.
- Manage email marketing campaigns, including segmentation, content creation, and A/B testing, partnering with Marketing Operations to deploy in Marketo
- Craft advertising strategy and advertising assets across display, paid social, and SEM.
- You will analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and adjust strategies, using data-driven insights to improve strategies
- You will guide event marketing websites with positioning and creative copywriting to lead registration conversions.
- Work with Brand Creative to marry your impactful copy with engaging visuals that results in compelling campaign assets, toolkits, and ads
- Manage creation and maintenance of internal promotional decks designed to create awareness and excitement across the company
- Identify and advocate for new opportunities to lead brand awareness and on-site and digital engagement
- Stay current with best practices in experiential marketing and monitor and report on latest trends to support future growth and engagement
- You will travel to event sites for multiple days
- 8+ years of experience in marketing large-scale enterprise technology events with multi-industry audiences (10,000+ attendees)
- Proficiency in all phases of event marketing, including message frameworks, campaign creation, A/B testing, traffic drivers, and post-show reporting and the ability to create messaging and content.
- You will work in a face paced environment within a group dynamic – and collaborate with Brand Creative to develop timelines and milestones for pre, post and onsite promotion and audience engagement tasks
- You will use analytical tools and experiences to lead decision- making
- Experience using marketing automation and analytics tools
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, events, or equivalent relevant experience.
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. For U.S.-based roles, we expect a starting base salary between $86,400 and $149,160. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location, and may exceed this range. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.