Company Name: Atrium
Location: Boston, MA
Our client is an innovative global technology company currently seeking an Event Marketing Manager to join their team.
The Event Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of high-quality events that represent the spirit of the brand. The Event Marketing Manager will define content and create a communication plan for executing the event. The Event Marketing Manager will collaborate with Communication departments such as Media Relations, Social Media, and Corporate Communication to establish an integrative marketing plan. This is a hybrid role, with three days a week in person in the Greater Boston Area. The Event Marketing Manager position would be a temporary contract for 5 – 6 months.
Responsibilities Of The Event Marketing Manager
- Design and deliver events, including developing a budget and establishing timelines, and preparing a short event debrief summary.
- Create communication campaigns including packaging content to be used by the Social Media and Media Relations teams.
- Support partners at global events and provide accountability for the execution of events.
- Support local business objectives by defining the events portfolio to be alignment with global corporate event strategy.
- Ensure that events are in alignment and compliance with global corporate brand equity and executed in line with global internal processes.
- Monitor efficiency through KPIs for each event.
- Ensure events are in alignment with business targets with regard to budget and people resources.
- Works with both internal stakeholders and external resources to develop and obtain content, materials, and services.
- Position budget and strategy alignment for 2023.
Qualifications Of The Event Marketing Manager
- 4+ years of marketing event program management experience in business to business.
- Experience working with creative teams to manage the development of content/creative marketing content.
- Strong project/time management and ability to prioritize.
- Strong event planning and budget-setting expertise.
- An organized, data-centric mindset with keen attention to detail, processes, and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates for the position must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.
$35/hr – $40/hr
As a woman-owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.