Company Name: TraceLink
Location: Wilmington, MA
Type: Full Time
TraceLink is seeking a full-time, experienced Event Director to grow and expand our global external and TraceLink events program. The Event Director is a key member of our team helping TraceLink tell our story to and develop meaningful engagements with executives, functional leaders, and other key individuals from companies across the global supply chain from manufacturers and material suppliers to retail pharmacies and healthcare organizations.
Collaborating with a cross-functional team, the Events Director is responsible for the overarching strategy, execution, and performance analysis of TraceLink’s FutureLink conferences, regional TraceLink seminars/workshops, and an extensive portfolio of industry tradeshows and conferences. From day one, you will be responsible for the strategy, research, planning, organization, budget/expenditure, on-site management, and post-event follow-up across events spanning multiple continents. Exhibiting an entrepreneurial flair, an eye for detail, business research acumen and project management skills, you will build and leverage critical relationships with Marketing, Business Management, Sales, Product Management and other functions to ensure success.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Own the annual events strategy in alignment with our CEO and COO, business General Managers, and Sales leadership to drive market leadership and sales pipeline.
- Manage the events program and its related highly cross-functional processes, including pre-, at-, and post-event collaborative processes, with internal stakeholders and external event contractors.
- Develop and deploy processes to ensure tight alignment of the events program with corporate business strategy to ensure aligned outcomes, and tightly executed follow-up from events.
- Own event tracking and metrics to provide clear visibility to the business.
- Set and maintain budget, procurement, and invoice/expense tracking and reconciliation.
- Drive internal communications to ensure broad awareness of impending events, TraceLink presence, expected outcomes, and enlisted resources.
- Hands-on contributor that ensures flawless execution, quality of service, and timely delivery of all necessary event elements to support speaking, exhibition, and other TraceLink operational presence elements.
- Ongoing monitoring and evaluation of industry best practices to bring innovative ideas to maximize engagement and received value by event participants.
Skills And Experience
- 10+ years of corporate events experience in enterprise B2B software, SaaS software, or other business technology solution provider.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical, life sciences, and healthcare industries is highly valuable.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maximizing engagement with large-scale and highly dynamic world-class conferences and seminars, internal and industry.
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with the confidence to engage at all levels of the organization.
- Proven excellence in participating in cross-team program management and high attention to detail.
- Strong team skills with demonstrated enthusiasm and ability to work in highly cross-functional, globally diverse organizations.
- Autonomous and flexible, capable of managing moving targets and making independent decisions when necessary in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to travel as required.