Company Name: Wix Answers
Location: New York City, NY
Type: Full Time
Wix Answers, a start-up within Wix! Wix Answers is a Customer Support Platform that was developed and built in-house initially for Wix’s own use. Recently, we started selling Wix Answers to enterprise companies that want a unified customer support platform that will allow them to create better customer experiences for their brands.
An energetic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You’re a quick thinker, resourceful, and very detail-oriented. You have 3+ experience in field marketing at a B2B company. You have successfully scaled events from ideation to execution.
As An Event Manager, You Will
- Plan and execute on all events for Wix Answers in the US & Canada markets.
- Manage all aspects of the event experience from high-level KPIs and objectives, defining the strategy, managing partnership opportunities and external relationships with vendors, leading all registration and all sponsor-related efforts, and much more!
- Manage post-event reporting and share high-level results with the entire management of sales and marketing teams, and conduct in-depth post-event debriefs.
- Keep budget sheets, event plans, contracts, timelines, run-of-show all up to date.
- Find events that are relevant to the industry and recommend opportunities.
- Conduct budget analysis and ROI reports on a regular basis and aligns to key company objectives.
- Manage reports and event dashboards with the operations, sales, and marketing teams using Marketo and Salesforce.
- Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to create high-value collateral and content.
- Research competitors to evaluate opportunities that are strategic for Wix Answers’ to attend.
- Assist with speaking opportunities and onsite press opportunities for events with PR.
- Travel to events for onsite support.