Company Name: Radiansys Inc.
Location: Spring House, PA
Resource’s typical working day:
- Overall, the client is looking for someone to be the face of the campus!
- This individual will need to demonstrate strong leadership, and organization on a daily basis.
- This individual will support and collaborate with different communities, create ease in the workplace, and create/build community.
- The role will act as an ambassador for the campus totally about 3,000 individuals that may be onsite any given day.
- This position requires a large demand for sending out communication, and planning community events.
- They are looking for 3 events weekly from a small (how many balls are in the jar) to a large 100–150-person event.
- Not for someone who wants to sit at a desk they will need to be ready to assist on several projects
- Very high-end account for CBRE that required very strong professional communication skills
- Understanding of corporate facilities is required but experience is not required.
- Person coming out of high-end hotels craving M-F.
· Years of Experience needed: 3 or more years of experience in hospitably or event management.
· Level of Education: Bachelor’s degree Preferred.
· Systems/Software proficiencies: Microsoft Office Suite proficiency is required.
· Top Must have Skills: 3+ years of experience, Microsoft Office Suite, Leadership, organization, communication.
· Top Nice to have Skills: Flexibility, sense of urgency, and experience in a high-end hotel setting or event coordinator at a residential facility.