Company Name: Qualtrics
Location: Provo, UT
Type: Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Event Manager to ensure seamless execution of our marketing events. With our flagship conference, X4, and regional conferences on the horizon, this role is crucial in managing all logistical aspects of these events. The Event Manager will be responsible for coordinating venue selection, food and beverage arrangements, audio visual requirements, logistics, guest services, vendor management, staffing, registration, and onsite materials.
How You’ll Find Success
- Effectively plan and execute events within budget and time constraints
- Possess strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Deliver exceptional experiences to attendees and sponsors
- Develop and implement strategies to engage attendees and continuously improve event experiences based on feedback and industry trends
How You’ll Grow:
As an Event Manager, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in the success of our events and make a significant impact on our organization. This role will provide you with the chance to build your expertise in event planning and management, negotiate contracts, develop vendor relationships, and enhance your project management and problem-solving skills. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams and work closely with high-level executives.
Things You’ll Do
- Plan and execute events, including venue selection, logistics, vendor management, and onsite coordination.
- Develop timelines and budgets for event deliverables.
- Monitor expenses and ensure adherence to budgets.
- Coordinate sponsor onboarding and fulfillment of their obligations.
- Source new venues and negotiate contracts for future events.
- Enhance attendee engagement strategies and improve event experiences based on feedback and industry trends.
- Coordinate the creation of event materials.
- Research and select vendors based on quality and cost.
- Oversee onsite attendee experience, including registration, problem-solving, and vendor coordination.
What We’re Looking For On Your Resume
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of event planning experience, preferably in a corporate or high-profile environment (tech industry experience is a plus).
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Experience managing programs for high-level executive audiences.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and vendor management abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Willingness to travel for key events.
What You Should Know About This Team
- Highly motivated and dedicated event and brand management team
- Collaborative, supportive, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Values innovation and continuously seeks to improve event planning processes
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences for attendees
Our Team’s Favorite Perks And Benefits
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program – $1,800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off – 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees