Company Name: Ping Identity
Location: Denver, CO
Type: Full Time
Ping Identity is looking to add talent to our Experiential Events team. You will have oversight of our virtual events, smaller in-person programs, and assist on larger programs. This role will report to the Sr. Director of Experiential Events.
- Plan and produce virtual events using a virtual event platform, including configuration of event, designing registration paths, and working with a production team for broadcast of event content.
- Take ownership of small in-person program execution, including coordination and planning of all logistics
- Create memorable impact for your shows through creative experience planning and promotions
- Assist the team on larger programs, which could include housing management, F&B planning, registration services, or general research.
- BA/BS degree or 3+ years equivalent experience
- Creativity to help create great experiences for our event attendees
- Experience and success working with virtual event platforms
- Solid understanding of virtual and live event planning or hospitality
- Strong time management with the ability to juggle priorities
- Ability to travel (:10%)
- Open PTO
- Parental Leave
- Free Healthcare Option
- 401(k) Match
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Commuter Offset
- Education Reimbursement
Ping Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.