Company Name: Pegasystems
Location: Cambridge, MA
Type: Full Time
The Events team is a dynamic, engaging global team supporting and producing high-profile, live and virtual events. Our role is to deliver an exceptional attendee experience throughout the entire lifecycle of an event. Through collaboration with the company’s key business functions, we manage a portfolio of events overseeing everything from strategy to execution to analysis.
Picture Yourself At Pega
Do you have a passion for tradeshow and event planning with an amazing attention to detail? As a member of the Pega events team, you will support a variety of tradeshows supporting Pega’s marketing initiatives. You will also have the opportunity to have a role in planning other world class events such as Pega Sales Kick Off and PegaWorld. Working as a cross-functional team, we will create innovative best practice approaches to events and provide expert guidance to our internal stakeholders. This role will evolve from supporting primarily virtual events to live in-person events as the world opens up post-pandemic.
What You’ll Do
- Support the execution and logistics of corporate trade shows and exhibitions including all onsite logistics including setup, promotional items, exhibits, electrical, AV, staffing schedules, shipping, budget, signage, hotel room blocks, registration, F&B, and offsite dinners/activities.
- Act as part of the event team in support of Pega events.
- Manage event debriefs with all stakeholders and provide summary reports.
Who You Are
A detail-oriented event planner/tradeshow professional with exceptional time and project management skills. This individual communicates well, is quick on their feet, can offer solutions and has an ability to think strategically. This person is a collaborator, comfortable and confident working with multiple event owners to achieve measurable success. This individual works well independently while being an integral part of a global team.
What You’ve Accomplished
- Established ability to apply strategic solutions for successful event outcomes and efficiencies
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to problem solve and work independently in a changing and multi-tasking global environment with numerous deadlines
- Proven ability to prepare accurate budgets and effectively manage expenses
Pega Offers You
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive and employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.