Company Name: Google
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the representation of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
The Global Executive Marketing team was created to ensure we are addressing our C-suite audience consistently across Google Cloud through communication, programs, and shared experiences. We partner with global teams to develop executive journeys as well as Execute Chief Officer experiences in North America.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Develop a strategic event plan for C-level audiences with a focus on creating an exceptional end-to-end experience.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with executives across Sales and Marketing to get buy-in, align on goals. and manage event fluctuations.
- Establish an acquisition plan and work cross-functionally to execute it.
- Manage agencies and contractors to ensure flawless event execution.
- Report on event impact and key learnings and implement learnings into future events.
- 10 years of event marketing experience in B2B
- Experience working with executive stakeholders
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Drive, Gmail, Calendar)
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to manage and prioritize their own tasks to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding project management skills, a passion for planning and robust attention to detail
- Ability to travel for events
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .