Company Name: Vonage
Location: Holmdel, NJ
Type: Full Time
We are a highly creative, energetic and results-oriented organization that produces and delivers the content Vonage needs to entice, educate, engage with and sell to customers around the world. We connect with the external marketplace through all media including print, digital and social. Our team leverages deep industry, market and customer data into actionable insights and marketing strategies. We are creative and collaborative, striving to translate how Vonage’s products and services can meet the needs of our current and future customers.
As a Global Events Senior Manager, you will be responsible for creating, managing and executing live and virtual events across the globe with focus on the North America region. This position supports all areas of the business with a focus on driving demand generation and accelerating existing pipeline with our field and channel organizations. As a regional marketing events evangelist, you will be the primary POC for all events in the North America region working closely with local sales and marketing staff to develop region-specific goals for each event with a focus on conversion of all event leads with our BDR and SDR teams.
What You Will Do
- Execute and implement the Vonage vision and strategy in region with every event
- Oversee management of live and virtual events from concept to completion, collaborate with key stakeholders of varying levels, vendor partnerships, manage budgets, order services, create timelines, meet all deadlines on time
- Build event goals and objectives to help generate and accelerate a strong, fast growing pipeline that drives sales
- Develop, define and execute event activations and promotions to drive attendance
- Work with designers and copywriters to develop landing pages, promotional emails, comms for pre, during and post show communications
- Coordinate customer speakers and agendas with field marketing/product and sales teams based on event type
- KPIs/Reporting is critical for every event
- Collect continual feedback from sales, report intelligence to field/channel marketing
- Serve as main point of contact for contracted venues and vendors
- Creating and updating Google Slide presentations for managers to use during team calls
- Point of contact for attendees to events (RSVP/ Questions)
- Work closely to implement approved communication strategies for promoting events
- Develop event surveys under the guidance of Program Strategist using online survey platforms
- Collecting and submitting invoices for budget wrap up
- Work with business owner to ensure budget tracker is updated
- Working with vendors, purchasing and finance to ensure correct submission of SOW and/or invoices for Purchase Orders
- Conduct site research, and propose venue recommendations
- Collect and confirm accuracy of necessary contracts and F&B orders
- Generate registration reports on schedule and on-demand
- Work to effectively complete delegated administrative tasks
- Provide on-site support by assisting in overseeing arranged details of event
What You Will Bring
- Professional selling presence in high-tech or service related industries.
- Ability to:
- work through complex sales cycles and deal effectively with all organizational levels
- tailor communication to specific situations and audiences
- independently manage schedule and prioritize competing commitments
- integrate trends, data and information into forecasts, plans, models and recommendations
- work cross-functionally and with diverse teams, ideas and input
- Desire to understand and gain expert knowledge of Vonage products and services.
What Is Required For Application
- 7+ years of full‐time experience working in event marketing, field marketing or marketing campaign management
What Is In It For You
In addition, to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.