Company Name: GE HealthCare
Location: Burlington, MA
Type: Full Time
The Events Manager is an instrumental member of the Marketing Communications team. The primary responsibility of this individual is to collaborate with key stakeholders to manage a robust global events program reflective of our key business objectives contributing to generating growth across the portfolio within the BK Medical Subsegment of GE HealthCare. The ideal candidate will have proven track record of leading events, passionately and effectively delivering high quality events from proposal to delivery and delivering events on time and within budget. This role interfaces closely with internal and external stakeholders and is critically positioned to execute world-class events supporting commercial growth.
- Organize and manage global tradeshows and congresses in conjunction with Marketing Communications, Product Strategy, Field Marketing and other cross-functional teams.
- Lead tradeshow-related logistics including pre-planning, show services, marketing materials, accommodations, transportation, on-site services, shipping, technical services and budget management
- Secure premium booth position/signage at shows, negotiate terms with outside vendors, contractors, and suppliers
- Lead logistics related to internal meetings and trainings, and client-facing workshops, masterclasses & seminars throughout the year including sourcing, contracting, F&B and AV
- Source equipment and other related collateral and materials for shows and events and organizing shipping
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project
- Communicate effectively and consistently, maintain and develop internal and external client relationships
- Manage individual event budgets, process invoices and maintain budget tracker in timely manor.
- Display passion for our customers for whom we serve to build customer-centric, value-driven solutions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Critical thinker with an ambitious, solutions oriented approach
- Fluency in Microsoft office (Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Demonstrated record of success in executing events
- Ability to travel 20-25% – including weekends
- BA/BS required
- 4+ years global tradeshow management
- 1+ years of experience within healthcare/medical device preferred
GE HealthCare offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.