Company Name: Fanatics, Inc.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Type: Full Time
Fanatics Collectibles is seeking an experienced Event Manager for our new and growing Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the planning and execution of large-scale events across the Fanatics Collectibles brand family. You will oversee the full life cycle of events, from inception, internal collaboration, planning and scheduling, through to implementation and execution on site. You will also research and appoint creative agencies and vendors to support our goal of delivering world class experiences. This role will collaborate with colleagues cross-functionally and manage external partners (leagues and associations, creative agencies, media partners etc), and support event team lead with budgeting, invoicing, and financial reporting. This role will develop insightful and engaging recaps and reports post-event.
- Proven and experienced manager of branded events and experiences
- Highly effective communicator and collaborator with cross functional teams across multiple locations (including international)
- Highly organized and effective self-directed worker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and major project management software
- 5+ years’ experience in event planning/production in a leading brand, or with a successful creative marketing agency working with leading brands
- College degree with specialism in marketing or related topic
- Extremely passionate about sports and consumer brands
- Preference given for candidates with a demonstrable knowledge/passion for the trading card and collectibles space
The salary range for this position is $95,000 – $120,000 which represents base pay only and does not include short-term or long-term incentive compensation. When determining base pay, as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.